SMS nonwovens and PP non-woven fabrics
SMS nonwovens ( Spunbond + Meltblown + Spunbond Nonwovens) is a composite non-woven fabric,which is a spunbond and meltblowing composite products, with high strength, good filter performance, without adhesive, non-toxic and so on. At present it mainly for medical and health labor protection products such as surgical clothing, surgical caps, protective clothing, hand washing, handbags and so on.
The material composition is fiber.
pp full name is polypropylene, the Chinese name is polypropylene. nw is an abbreviation of nonwoven, nonwovens or nonwovens. Is the non-woven fabric formed by passing the fibers through airflow or mechanically and then through spunlace, needling, or hot-rolling, finally finishing. ppnw meaning is made of pp fiber non-woven. Due to the nature of pp itself, the cloth finally shows the performance is strong, but the hydrophilic performance is poor. Usually ppnw the process is spinning into a net, hot-rolled reinforcement. General ppnw use is very wide, bags, surgical protective clothing, industrial fabrics and so on.
The use of nonwovens
Its main purpose can be roughly divided into:
(1) medical and health non-woven fabrics: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet towels, magic towels, towels, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary napkins Mat and disposable health cloth;
(2) home decoration with non-woven fabrics: posted wall cloth, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc .;
(3) clothing with non-woven fabrics: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, stereotypes cotton, all kinds of synthetic leather fabric;
(4) industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering cloth;
(5) agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtains, etc .;
(6) other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, insulation materials, suction felt, smoke filter, bag tea bags and so on.
Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and has a short process flow, production speed, high yield, low cost, wide use, raw materials and more features.